MICHAEL GONICK REALTOR- Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.

...you might want to take a look at the condominium complex I live in- Fairwind Shores in Ormond Beach, Florida.  Ormond is on the east coast of Florida just north of Daytona Beach, and an hour north of Cape Canaveral.   I had always dreamed of having a place at the beach so after I moved to Florida I started my search and decided on Ormond because of it's proximity to Orlando (70 minutes), the strict zoning restrictions preventing high rises in the part of the beach I live in, the beach itself which is pretty much isolated....and the town which I love.  Downtown is filled with quaint shops, and some of the best restaurants in the state.
After I decided that Ormond was right for me, I looked at every condominium building in town and there was no question that Fairwind Shores was the best for me.  Basically, every unit is a corner unit, our buidings have lobbies, we only allow long term renters (over 30 days),  and besides the pools and private access to the beach....we have our own tennis court!
I have yet to rent mine out, but those that do usually do not have problems finding renters.  Many have the same "snowbirds" each year, some rent out just for a couple of months, some for the majority of the year.  I would say more than 1/2 the residents live there full time.
The units themselves are each approximately 1200 square feet, 2 bedroom, 2 bath with separate laundry room in each.  Just about everyone has oceanfront views from the bedroom, living room and kitchen.
Anyway, I bring this up because we rarely have units available for sale, but now we have some great deals- some units below $200,000!  If you are interested let me know and I can tell you more and can be of service if you decide that Fairwind Shores is right for you.
Here is our website www,.fairwindshores.com

Comments

Leave a Reply